Saturday, January 3, 2015

QD-SBG Construction recruited manpower from Vietnam Manpower JSC (2nd campaign)

Vietnam Manpower JSC has arranged the placement of masons, plasterers and tilers for Qatar Diar-Saudi Binladin Group (QD-SBG) successfully on March 22nd 2014
Last 19th to 22nd March 2014, following the success of the first recruitment campaign in January, We were honored to warmly welcome representatives of QD-SBG Construction to come to Vietnam for the interviews and trade tests with the candidates supplied by Vietnam Manpower JSC.
Being a joint venture between one of the biggest groups in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the leading company in Qatar, so far QD-SBG Construction has been considered as a renowned multinational construction conglomerate.
With a lot of key projects having been implemented in the territory of Qatar, the requirements about manpower of construction workers become essential. In this second campaign, despite the rainy and chilling weather, representatives of QD-SBG Construction and officers of Vietnam Manpower JSC still worked very hard to select about 300 qualified masons, plasterers and tilers.
In this recruitment campaign, we would like to say thank you and to sincerely appreciate the cooperation of QD-SBG Construction in the recruiting and hiring Vietnamese masons, plasterers and tilers for their projects in Qatar and over the world.

Below are some pictures of the second recruitment campaign for the QD-SBG Construction, Qatar.
manpower services
QD-SBG Construction recruited manpower from Vietnam Manpower JSC (2nd campaign)

1 comments:

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.